Exceptional living environments
created just for you..
Interior designer in London
An interior designer is engaged in furnishing the interior to ensure an aesthetically pleasing environment in the room according to its destination. In addition to the aesthetic function perform the work of an interiors designers in london is aimed at optimizing the work indoors and improve navigation on its territory. This placement of furniture – a final stage, which precedes the room layout, building lighting, acoustics and ventilation systems, as well as wall decoration.
Occupation interior designer in London is most suited creative personalities with artistic ability and good aesthetic taste.
Profession of interior designer in London
Places of work
City interiors designers in London in demand in architectural firms, design companies and studios. Also, the specialist can work for themselves alone creating a “name” and seeking out customers.
Acting London based interior designers
Responsibilities interior designer
Better understand who is an interiors designers London to help the main duties of the specialist:
- Development of architectural volumetric-planning solutions.
- The formulation of technical specifications based on the customer’s wishes.
- Development of project documentation.
- Separate subject tracking at all stages of work.
- Selection of building materials and equipment.
- Supervision of the implementation of all the works on interior design.
The requirements for the interior designer London
The main requirements for Interior designer:
- Higher Vocational Education.
- Knowledge of legislation on redevelopment.
- Experience of working with customers and foremen.
- Experience in programs such as ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office (also desirable to know CorelDraw, 3Ds max, Vray, Adobe Illustrator).
In most cases, applicants for the post of interiors designers London requires a portfolio of finished works.
How to become an interior designer London
Sample CV interior designer
How to become an interior designer
In order to become an interior designer London, you need to get a higher architectural education. If you have a natural talent and a good aesthetic taste for success in this position may be enough and courses on interior design.